BPM Developer – IBM
Permanent & Contract Positions
Based in Johannesburg and Sandton
Minimum 5 years Experience
Banking Industry Experience
Technical Competencies required
- Must have worked with IBM Process Designer
- Must be able to develop BPD’s
- Experience with Soap Webservices (SOAP/HTTP)
- Exposing and consuming webservices
- Experience with REST Services (JSON/HTTP)
- Experience with Webservice security
- Working knowledge of Toolkits and Process Apps
- Must have worked with IBM Process Centre
- Must have worked with IBM DB2
- Experience with database integration and SQL, able to write complex queries
- Development experience in IBM BPM 7.x/8.x for at least 5 years
- Working knowledge of Performance Data Warehouse
- Working knowledge of IBM BPM Rest-UI
- Working knowledge of IBM Process Portal
- Administration experience with both offline and online deployments
- Exposing and consuming webservices.
- Process Migration
- Worked with IBM Integration Designer
- BPEL Development
- Long Running and short running processes
- Websphere Adapters
- Websphere Process Server.
Teams & Open Positions
Have a look at the open positions below, these roles are based in Johannesburg or Cape Town, please read the job description for more detail. Successful applicants will be notified via email.
Integration & Architecture
Analysis, Project & Admin
Contract Position Based in Cape Town Century City We are looking for an Angular Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using Angular best practices. As an...
Permanent Position - Based in Cape Town and Johannesburg 9 vacancies available The purpose of the data engineer is to use their database, software engineering and programming skills to ensure that the necessary data is properly stored on the cloud platform and is...
Permanent Position - Based in Cape Town and Johannesburg 5 vacancies available Product development and implementation of software solutions to support the current and future business model. Experience 4 years’+ proven software development experience Essential...
Permanent Position - Based in Cape Town and Johannesburg 5 vacancies available Responsible for the maintenance of legacy and development of new service orientated applications (SOA) according to specifications. Experience 4 years’+ proven development experience...
Permanent Position - Based in Cape Town and Johannesburg 4 vacancies available Responsible for the design and development of new Bank back-end applications according to specifications Experience 5 years' proven experience in software development Minimum SQL (T_SQL,...
Top Partner of the Year 2020 – Middle East and Africa January each year marks the annual WSO2 partner bootcamp in Colombo Sri Lanka, home of WSO2. DeARX has been an attendee since the inaugural event in 2019 and is sad that in 2021 we were forced to shift to a few...
The partnership will see the companies delivering open source API management and integration solutions to support the digital transformation initiatives of customers in Southern Africa Johannesburg, South Africa and Mountain View, CA, USA – April 2, 2019 – DeARX...
The Forrester Wave™: API Management Solutions, Q4 2018"The solution particularly well suits buyers with strategies that combine integration, APIs and microservices with a desire for the benefits of open source” The Forrester Wave™: API Management Solutions, Q3...