Developer BSC Operations
Permanent Position – Based in Cape Town and Johannesburg
3 vacancies available
- 5 years’ proven experience in software development
- Experience in the following development languages:
- SQL 2005 and higher
- .Net (C#)
- Implementation of MVVM or MVC design patterns
- WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation)
- WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
- OO Development Methodologies
- An understanding of SOA.
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- A relevant qualification in Information Technology
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Information Technology
Must have detailed knowledge of:
- IT systems development processes (SDLC)
- Application development
- Testing practices
- Knowledge of:
- Cloud Based environments (AWS preferred)
- Communications Skills
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
Conditions of Employment
- Willingness to work or be available overtime and / or weekends if required
- Clear criminal and credit record
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle is preferred
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online below
Teams & Open Positions
Have a look at the open positions below, these roles are based in Johannesburg or Cape Town, please read the job description for more detail. Successful applicants will be notified via email.
Integration & Architecture
Analysis, Project & Admin
Contract Position Based in Cape Town Century City We are looking for an Angular Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using Angular best practices. As an...
Permanent Position - Based in Cape Town and Johannesburg 9 vacancies available The purpose of the data engineer is to use their database, software engineering and programming skills to ensure that the necessary data is properly stored on the cloud platform and is...
Permanent Position - Based in Cape Town and Johannesburg 5 vacancies available Product development and implementation of software solutions to support the current and future business model. Experience 4 years’+ proven software development experience Essential...
Permanent Position - Based in Cape Town and Johannesburg 5 vacancies available Responsible for the maintenance of legacy and development of new service orientated applications (SOA) according to specifications. Experience 4 years’+ proven development experience...
Permanent Position - Based in Cape Town and Johannesburg 4 vacancies available Responsible for the design and development of new Bank back-end applications according to specifications Experience 5 years' proven experience in software development Minimum SQL (T_SQL,...
Top Partner of the Year 2020 – Middle East and Africa January each year marks the annual WSO2 partner bootcamp in Colombo Sri Lanka, home of WSO2. DeARX has been an attendee since the inaugural event in 2019 and is sad that in 2021 we were forced to shift to a few...
The partnership will see the companies delivering open source API management and integration solutions to support the digital transformation initiatives of customers in Southern Africa Johannesburg, South Africa and Mountain View, CA, USA – April 2, 2019 – DeARX...
The Forrester Wave™: API Management Solutions, Q4 2018"The solution particularly well suits buyers with strategies that combine integration, APIs and microservices with a desire for the benefits of open source” The Forrester Wave™: API Management Solutions, Q3...