Developer: Enterprise Content Management
Permanent Position – Based in Johannesburg
3 vacancies available
To develop solutions in line with business requirements and to support and develop integrated solutions to work with the Business Bank Enterprise Content Management solutions and line of business applications.
- 3-5yrs IT/Developer experience with at least 2yrs experience in ECM
- Workflow implementation and configuration, minimum 2 years
- Html ./ XML / Java Script (J Son) coding skills
- SQL Query and relational Database experience or relevant qualification
- Exposure to Web Development Toolkit
- Exposure to BI Toolsets & Reporting / Dashboard development
- Experience in a Banking Environment, minimum 2 years
- Developing in an MCSD Development Skills with 5 years
- Exposure and experience with a large scale ECM / Integration project.
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- National Diploma in Information Technology or Information Technology – IT Engineering
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- National Diploma in Information Technology – IT Engineering or Information Technology
- Sound knowledge of business process enablement.
- Sound knowledge of electronic content management.
- Sound understanding of IT departmental procedures, including technical standards and process manuals
- General knowledge of hardware and networks
- Working knowledge of SQL databases.
- Microsoft Windows
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- IT Change Management principles (ITSM)
- Bank Policies and Procedures
- Distributed architectures and Web Application servers
- OnBase (implementation and configuration)
- Problem solving skills
- SQL Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Numerical Reasoning skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Attention to Detail
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Working with People
- Relating and Networking
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Learning and Researching
- Creating and Innovating
- Planning and Organising
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Adapting and Responding to Change
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online below
Teams & Open Positions
Have a look at the open positions below, these roles are based in Johannesburg or Cape Town, please read the job description for more detail. Successful applicants will be notified via email.
Integration & Architecture
Analysis, Project & Admin
Contract Position Based in Cape Town Century City We are looking for an Angular Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using Angular best practices. As an...
Permanent Position - Based in Cape Town and Johannesburg 9 vacancies available The purpose of the data engineer is to use their database, software engineering and programming skills to ensure that the necessary data is properly stored on the cloud platform and is...
Permanent Position - Based in Cape Town and Johannesburg 5 vacancies available Product development and implementation of software solutions to support the current and future business model. Experience 4 years’+ proven software development experience Essential...
Permanent Position - Based in Cape Town and Johannesburg 5 vacancies available Responsible for the maintenance of legacy and development of new service orientated applications (SOA) according to specifications. Experience 4 years’+ proven development experience...
Permanent Position - Based in Cape Town and Johannesburg 4 vacancies available Responsible for the design and development of new Bank back-end applications according to specifications Experience 5 years' proven experience in software development Minimum SQL (T_SQL,...
Top Partner of the Year 2020 – Middle East and Africa January each year marks the annual WSO2 partner bootcamp in Colombo Sri Lanka, home of WSO2. DeARX has been an attendee since the inaugural event in 2019 and is sad that in 2021 we were forced to shift to a few...
The partnership will see the companies delivering open source API management and integration solutions to support the digital transformation initiatives of customers in Southern Africa Johannesburg, South Africa and Mountain View, CA, USA – April 2, 2019 – DeARX...
The Forrester Wave™: API Management Solutions, Q4 2018"The solution particularly well suits buyers with strategies that combine integration, APIs and microservices with a desire for the benefits of open source” The Forrester Wave™: API Management Solutions, Q3...