As a member of the DeARX Service’s software team, the integration developer is a highly motivated person focused on working hand-in-hand with other technical support, application support, development support, implementation and service teams.
- Contribute to the Technical Design Documents, Use Cases, Test Cases and User Manuals for various projects. Conducts bug fixing, code reviews, and unit, functional and integration testing.
- Apply complex problem-solving skills using database management, data mapping APIs and WebServices skills to research, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Act as first level of escalation for all integration issues and manage incident resolution and problem management.
- Analyse production environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Create and maintain documentation for integration platform installations, changes and upgrades.
- Perform troubleshooting, incident response, and patching in a timely manner.
- Build integration flows between new and legacy system in integration platform technologies.
- 2-5 years IT experience with a minimum of 2 years experience in working with application integration technologies such as WSO2, WebSphere, WebLogic, etc…
- Expert skills and experience with integration platforms, technologies, standards and practices:
- WSO2 experience would be advantageous
- RESTful Design Principles
- Should have hands on experience in developing MultiProtocol Gateways, Web service proxies, XML Firewalls etc
- Proficient in JAVA/J2EE
- Solid understanding of LINUX
Teams & Open Positions
Have a look at the open positions below, these roles are based in Johannesburg or Cape Town, please read the job description for more detail. Successful applicants will be notified via email.
Integration & Architecture
Analysis, Project & Admin
Contract Position Based in Cape Town Century City We are looking for an Angular Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using Angular best practices. As an...
Permanent Position - Based in Cape Town and Johannesburg 9 vacancies available The purpose of the data engineer is to use their database, software engineering and programming skills to ensure that the necessary data is properly stored on the cloud platform and is...
Permanent Position - Based in Cape Town and Johannesburg 5 vacancies available Product development and implementation of software solutions to support the current and future business model. Experience 4 years’+ proven software development experience Essential...
Permanent Position - Based in Cape Town and Johannesburg 5 vacancies available Responsible for the maintenance of legacy and development of new service orientated applications (SOA) according to specifications. Experience 4 years’+ proven development experience...
Permanent Position - Based in Cape Town and Johannesburg 4 vacancies available Responsible for the design and development of new Bank back-end applications according to specifications Experience 5 years' proven experience in software development Minimum SQL (T_SQL,...
Top Partner of the Year 2020 – Middle East and Africa January each year marks the annual WSO2 partner bootcamp in Colombo Sri Lanka, home of WSO2. DeARX has been an attendee since the inaugural event in 2019 and is sad that in 2021 we were forced to shift to a few...
The partnership will see the companies delivering open source API management and integration solutions to support the digital transformation initiatives of customers in Southern Africa Johannesburg, South Africa and Mountain View, CA, USA – April 2, 2019 – DeARX...
The Forrester Wave™: API Management Solutions, Q4 2018"The solution particularly well suits buyers with strategies that combine integration, APIs and microservices with a desire for the benefits of open source” The Forrester Wave™: API Management Solutions, Q3...