IT Recruitment Researcher / Resource Consultant
We are looking for a highly skilled passionate IT Recruitment Researcher/Resource Consultant.
The individual needs to be skilled, dedicated and have a mature approached to Recruitment. The purpose of the position is to conduct in-depth research to source top IT Talent who have the right skills, are experienced and have the correct qualifications needed to meet our clients’ needs and job requirements. This will include active and passive talent sourcing through networks, job portals, social media platforms and advertisements.
If you are a Resource Consultant with a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of at least 5 solid years’ exp in a similar role, YOU could be who we are looking for. You will be required to support our Resource Office in all aspects of the sourcing & administration process to meet the specific clients’ recruitment requirements.
You will need to have the following.
- Exceptional administration skills coupled with excellent communication skills.
- At least 5 years IT recruitment experience with similar functions
- Experienced LinkedIn user with strong advertisement writing skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Must have high attention to detail.
- Experience from a recruitment agency background
- Experience developing and delivering recruitment strategies.
- Experience in research, market mapping and stakeholder management
Key responsibilities for this Recruitment/Resourcer role will include:
- Inherent ability to listen, understand & action tasks under your own steam.
- Sourcing the best candidates for the available roles and clients whilst bilding a pipeline of candidates within the IT market
- High-level understanding and a track record of recruiting via exhaustive research & tech-based resourcing tools for highly skilled IT staff including Cloud, Dev Ops, Integration staff
- Implementing a social media recruitment plan
- Working required job specs from clients, delivering high quality candidates, Searching, headhunting, screening, interviewing and short-listing quality candidates on available job portals, Building talent pipelines for future requirements and delivery to customer satisfaction.
- Building an in-depth understanding of sourcing requirements
- Leading and co-ordinating end-to-end talent acquisition services
- Developing a referral network and demonstrating excellent headhunting skills
- Responsible for developing and learning technology and market awareness.
- Understanding the business, to provide top calibre resources.
- Creating meaningful content for advertising jobs across all platforms
- Assisting with response management; arranging interviews & gathering interview feedback
- Managing the database and candidate records
- Uploading of suitable candidates to client Talent systems.
A passion to be the best, through constant pursuit of growing your knowledge base and becoming a true expert in your field.
If you feel you can add value to our team email a detailed cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teams & Open Positions
Have a look at the open positions below, these roles are based in Johannesburg or Cape Town, please read the job description for more detail. Successful applicants will be notified via email.
Integration & Architecture
Analysis, Project & Admin
Contract Position Based in Cape Town Century City We are looking for an Angular Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using Angular best practices. As an...
Permanent Position - Based in Cape Town and Johannesburg 9 vacancies available The purpose of the data engineer is to use their database, software engineering and programming skills to ensure that the necessary data is properly stored on the cloud platform and is...
Permanent Position - Based in Cape Town and Johannesburg 5 vacancies available Product development and implementation of software solutions to support the current and future business model. Experience 4 years’+ proven software development experience Essential...
Permanent Position - Based in Cape Town and Johannesburg 5 vacancies available Responsible for the maintenance of legacy and development of new service orientated applications (SOA) according to specifications. Experience 4 years’+ proven development experience...
Permanent Position - Based in Cape Town and Johannesburg 4 vacancies available Responsible for the design and development of new Bank back-end applications according to specifications Experience 5 years' proven experience in software development Minimum SQL (T_SQL,...
Top Partner of the Year 2020 – Middle East and Africa January each year marks the annual WSO2 partner bootcamp in Colombo Sri Lanka, home of WSO2. DeARX has been an attendee since the inaugural event in 2019 and is sad that in 2021 we were forced to shift to a few...
The partnership will see the companies delivering open source API management and integration solutions to support the digital transformation initiatives of customers in Southern Africa Johannesburg, South Africa and Mountain View, CA, USA – April 2, 2019 – DeARX...
The Forrester Wave™: API Management Solutions, Q4 2018"The solution particularly well suits buyers with strategies that combine integration, APIs and microservices with a desire for the benefits of open source” The Forrester Wave™: API Management Solutions, Q3...