Process Server (BPEL) Developer
Contract Role Based in Sandton
We are looking for an exceptional individual to build scalable, native, BPEL applications with an enthusiasm for solving interesting technical challenges in a Banking environment. Be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment, with real time feedback from our users to make the product better. The ideal candidate will not just be an outstanding BPEL developer, but will bring a mindset of creativity, innovation and balanced bleeding edge technology development with a relentless pursuit of timely product engineering delivery. The role requires ownership, logical thinking, and estimation of your own work, coding, unit testing, trouble shooting and performance optimizations. The candidate will work in an Agile (SCRUM) environment and will be allocated and co-located to a small agile development team (squad) – Tribe and Chapter Model. The candidate will collaborate with team members to understand the problem & define, design, and ship new features through the development lifecycle. This includes brainstorm, contribution to new ideas, conceive innovative strategies, and implement solutions to difficult problems. Must be able to work independently, effectively and efficiently in a collaborative agile environment with scrum masters, solution engineers, designers, and developers.
Key Roles, Responsibilities and Skills/Competencies:
- 3 – 6 years of experience in software development with a B-Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Software Engineering or related field in Computer Science from a premier institute.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong practical development experience with BPEL.
- Experience in work flows, BO maps, XSLT transformations, XPATH and BPM technologies.
- Experience in BPEL flows, Mediation and Assembly modules.
- Strong practical integration experience of business service orchestration, using BPEL, including strong integration domain knowledge.
- Solid experience on integration protocols (e.g. Web Services (SOAP/XML) REST and the related SOA-security requirements.
- Experienced on Rule Sets and Rule Groups.
- Understanding of Short-running and long-running processes
- Understanding of security pattern implementation
- Ability to write elegant, readable, and well-documented code.
- Passion for quality, an obsession for performance, entrepreneurial spirit and an attitude to disrupt and innovate.
- Focus on Material Design principles and pixel-perfect implementation of design into code
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
- Develop unit test cases for his/her project module.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- You will work in an Agile Development environment, co-locate and collaborate with team members, and will support the SCRUM Master and help the team deliver their sprint goals, tasks, and retrospectives
- Educational Requirements:
- Degree or Diploma in computer science, engineering, or related technical field.
- 5+ years’ experience BPEL application development
- 5+ years application integration experience
- 5+ years application programming experience
Teams & Open Positions
Have a look at the open positions below, these roles are based in Johannesburg or Cape Town, please read the job description for more detail. Successful applicants will be notified via email.
Integration & Architecture
Analysis, Project & Admin
Contract Position Based in Cape Town Century City We are looking for an Angular Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using Angular best practices. As an...
Permanent Position - Based in Cape Town and Johannesburg 9 vacancies available The purpose of the data engineer is to use their database, software engineering and programming skills to ensure that the necessary data is properly stored on the cloud platform and is...
Permanent Position - Based in Cape Town and Johannesburg 5 vacancies available Product development and implementation of software solutions to support the current and future business model. Experience 4 years’+ proven software development experience Essential...
Permanent Position - Based in Cape Town and Johannesburg 5 vacancies available Responsible for the maintenance of legacy and development of new service orientated applications (SOA) according to specifications. Experience 4 years’+ proven development experience...
Permanent Position - Based in Cape Town and Johannesburg 4 vacancies available Responsible for the design and development of new Bank back-end applications according to specifications Experience 5 years' proven experience in software development Minimum SQL (T_SQL,...
Top Partner of the Year 2020 – Middle East and Africa January each year marks the annual WSO2 partner bootcamp in Colombo Sri Lanka, home of WSO2. DeARX has been an attendee since the inaugural event in 2019 and is sad that in 2021 we were forced to shift to a few...
The partnership will see the companies delivering open source API management and integration solutions to support the digital transformation initiatives of customers in Southern Africa Johannesburg, South Africa and Mountain View, CA, USA – April 2, 2019 – DeARX...
The Forrester Wave™: API Management Solutions, Q4 2018"The solution particularly well suits buyers with strategies that combine integration, APIs and microservices with a desire for the benefits of open source” The Forrester Wave™: API Management Solutions, Q3...